Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Outfit Post





Top & Leggings - Lady Dutch, Infinity Scarf - Dynamite, Boots - Juicy Couture
It has finally started snowing here in Montreal and that means it's time to bundle up! I decided to pair my gorgeous printed top with burgundy leggings from Lady Dutch, and sported my rose colored infinity scarf and brown Snowflake Juicy Couture boots to help keep me warm at the office. How do you stay warm in the wintertime ;) ? Let me know in the comments below! A La Prochaine!

Fashionably Yours,
~Suzy
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I love those leggings(: We followed your blog!

    -Autumn & Athena

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shirt!

    xxxxxxxx

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i followed you, follow back if you want to see more :)
      xoxo

      fashionabliyours.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! So cool! :)

    p.s. thank you for your comment! Of course we can follow each other! I start now following you with google friend connect and bloglovin too! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog! Kisses!!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sweater looks amazing dear
    LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow! I followed you back on Google and bloglovin! Cheers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit :)
    Would u like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips