Thursday, December 13, 2012

Outfit Post


Top - Tristan, Jeans - Stitches, Boots - Globo, Scarf - This & That, Rose gold Cuff - This & That, Rose gold Watch - Armani Exchange

This is what I wore to work today, I love how classic black and white look together, and the scarf adds a much needed pop of color. Contrasting with the rose gold accessories makes for a really gorgeous combination.Hope you like this look and A La Prochaine!

Fashionably yours,

~Suzy
xoxo

*Check out my friend Catherine's blog, she has awesome style :D
catherinebelle.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your scarf! it gives refreshing touch! and you look so pretty! :)
    I'm following you now too, let's keep in touch <3

    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely look. Thanks for your comment. Follow me first and I follow you back :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips