Friday, December 14, 2012

Outfit Post



Top - Lady Dutch, Blazer - LeChateau, Jeggings - Forever 21, Booties - Aldo, Necklace - Gift (H&M or Forever 21)

So today I forgot my camera at home >.< and couldn't take pictures like in my last outfit post, but I figured I could just Iphone it lol. Today I wanted to go for a girlier look, so I paired this gorgeous baby pink bow back top from Lady Dutch, tan blazer from Le Chateau, and jeggings from Forever21. 

To accessorize I wore a necklace that I got as a gift from one of my closest friends, I'm not sure but I believe it was either from H&M or Forever21, and last but not least these taupe booties from Aldo. 

I hope you like this look, it will most likely be featured in a "How to wear a Blazer" post that I'll be writing soon. Wait for it ;). As always thanks for reading, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin & GFC.

Bisous xxx
~Suzy

6 comments:

  1. Love your necklace and top. So very cute! Following you on bloglovin', and hope you will follow me back :-)Let's keep in touch!

    www.creativesideofme.com
    www.facebook.com/CreativeSideOfme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top so much! It looks great on you(:

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    -Autumn & Athena

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look cute, luv ur top :)
    Followed u back on GFC, please let me know if u followed me on Bloglovin too, so i can follow u back :)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look. Esp love the top. Thanks for following. Followed you back on google+, Gfc and Bloglovin and liked your posts. Hope we stay in touch <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing style!



    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those boots! Thank you for stopping by my blog, following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips