Monday, January 14, 2013

Liebster Award

Hello Lovelies! This post is dedicated to the Liebster Award, which I was nominated for by Daily Fashion Dream by Adrielle. Check out her blog here:

I was so excited to be nominated! Thanks so much!! 

The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers:

All you have to do if nominated is the following:

- Say 11 Things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you
- Ask 11 Questions to the bloggers you will nominate
- Nominate 11 New Bloggers
- Make sure you notify the bloggers you nominate

So... Here are 11 Things about myself

1) I have been dancing hip hop for the past 8 years
2) I love to sing
3) I have a younger sister and older brother
4) I am in my fifth year of university and will finish in september
5) Sailor Moon is and always will be my favorite cartoon
6) I am obsessed with K-pop (since before it was cool LOL)
7) 2NE1 is my favorite girl group
8) My celebrity crush is Taeyang from Big Bang
9) Tiramisu is my favorite desert
10) My must have beauty product is Benefit's They're Real Mascara
11) Mint green is my favorite color

Questions From Adrielle:

 1) Whats' your favorite book?
     - Harry Potter Series
2) What's your favorite perfume?
     - Just Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli
3) What country to you want to visit most and why?
     - Japan because of the beautiful culture and history
4) If you could be a character in a movie or book, which one would you choose?
     - Andrea from the Devil Wears Prada
5) Where did you spend your favorite holiday?
     - I have more than one favorite holiday so I simply cannot choose!
6) If you could interview any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
     - Marilyn Monroe
7) What would you do if you won 1 million $?
     - Go shopping and buy everything I ever wanted, after paying off mine and my parents debts of course :P
8) What's your dream job?
     - Either Singer/Dancer/Performer, or Wardrobe Stylist for celebrities
9) What beauty product is always in your makeup bag?
     - Mascara
10) What's your favorite fashion store?
     - BCBG
11) What's your favorite trend from this season?
     - Oxblood/ burgundy color trend

Questions to my nominees:

1) What is your favorite makeup brand?
2) Do you have any pets and if so what kind and what are their names?
3) Who is your fashion icon/inspiration?
4) What is one of your fashion faux pas / pet peeves?
5) Who is your favorite singer / genre of music?
6) If you could buy anything you wanted, what would be your first purchase?
7) What is your favorite movie?
8) What is one fact that not many people know about you?
9) Labels or Love? (Sex and the City Reference ;) )
10) If you could visit any city in the world, which would it be?
11) Team Edward or Team Jacob? Or Other???

My Lovely Nominees:

1) Princesse Tropezienne
2) Pink-Manolos
3) How Katie Wore
4) Demure Porcelain
5) Raven Maiden Maven
6) Infinite Style
7) Yasmin Meets Fashion
8) La Vie En Liz
9) The Fashionel Diary
10) Oh So Fashion XO
11) Emma Style Guide

If I haven't nominated you, feel free to answer these questions in the comments below and be sure to leave your blog link so I can take a look :)

Special Thanks to Adrielle from  Daily Fashion Dream for nominating me once again! 

Can't wait to read your responses!!! 
A la Prochaine

Bisous xoxo
~Suzy


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me for the Liebster award i really appreciate it :)
    Of course i’d like to follow each other!
    I definitely will post about the liebster award on my blog.

    Xoxo
    Yasminmeetsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye Hun thank you so much for nominating me for this award but Ive allready been nominated for it previously twice! So I think my readers would pretty much hate me If I did it again a third time haha But thank you so much again and youve got a lovely blog definately following :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! I've posted about it already, here it is: http://ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.sg/2013/01/liebster-award.html#more

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips