Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Diet: Progress Report

Hello lovelies!
It has officially been three months since I began my diet and I finally reached my weight loss goal!! YAY for me! In just three short months, I was able to lose 18 pounds! I am so proud of myself. Unfortunately I forgot to take before and after photos, but I'll try to post some shots very soon that show my transformation.

I am also going to start a fitness routine this month that a personal trainer I know, Irene Dracos, has designed for me to do at home since I don't have a budget for going to the gym. I have lost the weight and now I am ready to tone up my body. :D

The diet is not over altogether because you have to slowly ween yourself off the proteins and reintroduce more regular foods into your diet, so that you do not gain the weight back. This process takes about one month. So luckily for me when I go on vacation in January on my beautiful Costa Cruise, I'll be able to eat whatever I want, of course all in moderation and keeping the healthy choices in mind ;).

I would really recommend the Ideal Protein diet to anyone needing to lose weight. It really does work with will power and determination. I believe that if you want something bad enough that you will make it happen. So what are you waiting for? If you want some more info on this diet please do not hesitate to leave a comment below and you can also follow this blog by entering your email address in the right side bar, or using bloglovin & GFC. Thanks again for reading and I will keep you posted on my progress.

A la prochaine!
Fashionably yours,

~Suzy
Xoxo

*UPDATE* Hey guys, I know I promised to show you a sort of before and after photo, here they are! It's difficult to see a large difference because of the poses I was in, but my hips and tummy are much smaller than before. I wanted to show you a picture in the same swimsuit for comparison and the left side was the best one I could find :P




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment sweetie! Of course I want to follow each other!
    I'm now following you on gfc!
    Hope you follow me back!
    Eleni from
    http://rebeautyourself.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your weight loss! I've just started eating healthy and exersicing in the new year and have already lost 6 pounds :). Would you like to follow each other?

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you look great! Yes, of course I would like to follow each other but please be the first, so follow me on GFC and Bloglovin and write me a comment so that I know and can follow you back, have a nice day! :)

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips