Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm Back!!! Did You Miss Me? Happy 2013!!!


Hello Lovelies!
So sorry I haven't posted in like a month! I went on vacation for two weeks and just returned from Florida yesterday! I have so many outfits to share with you that I wore on my lovely New Year's Eve Cruise with the Costa Mediterranea and I'll also post some pictures of all our lovely ports of call. The above photo was taken on New Years Eve in Nassau Bahamas! Why am I wearing a crown you may ask? We went on a tour with a man who calls himself "Showtime". He was the absolute best tour guide I've ever had, and he called his passengers the royal family (hence the crazy hat). He gave them to us to wear during the tour. I thought it was super cute! In this outfit I wore a purple tank from H&M, and Floral skirt from Lady Dutch and my blue Victoria's Secret Bathing suit underneath. It felt so good to get away from the snow and cold. Unfortunately it's back to reality now. I'll keep you posted with new stuff ASAP! Thanks again and A La Prochaine!

Bisous xoxo
~Suzy

5 comments:

  1. That skirt is so beautiful!I want one like that too!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster award.Check out my post if you want to do it.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi adrielle! Id love to follow eachother, already done ;)
      xoxo
      Suzy | fashionabliyours.blogspot.ca

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, babe! I went on the Costa Fortuna cruise, and it was amazing!!

    would love to follow each other!


    http://lavieenliz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright perfect! I am now following ;) Let me know when you've done the same :D
      xoxo
      Suzy | fashionabliyours.blogspot.ca

      Delete

Blogging tips