Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mini Haul - Aspiring Makeup Artist Must Have!

Hello Lovelies!
I wasn't planning on doing a post so soon after the others, but I randomly went shopping tonight and I found something that was an absolute steal and I had to tell you about it!

The past few months, I've been asked to do many family members/friends makeup for different events, from holiday parties to engagements etc. The problem with this, is that I never had a proper train case to carry all of my makeup and brushes to their homes. I always ended up using old purses of mine and I get extremely paranoid because I pay a lot of money for the makeup I own and the last thing I need is for something to get ruined or break.

I had been on the hunt for a train case that was not too large nor too small, that was also affordable; unfortunately Sephora charges an arm and a leg for train cases, and most of the ones you find at pharmacies are either not great quality, or are expensive because they come fully equipped with makeup already inside. This was the case for the two pharmacies I tried tonight before finally finding the train case I purchased at the Jean Coutu near my home. I could not believe the price; the train case I purchased was only 25$, on sale no less! Check it out.




I am absolutely in love with the leopard print! Leopard is so in this season for fashion, so I figured why not get a train case in leopard too? I originally wanted something in simple black, because it looks more professional, but you know what, why not have a little fun in life right ^_^ ? Anyway, I hope you liked my mini haul. For those of you who also live in the Montreal area and need something similar, just check out your local Jean Coutu! I would definitely pick this up! A la prochaine!

Bisous xoxo
~Suzy 

*P.S: If there is anyone in the Montreal area needing a makeup artist to do their makeup for cheap, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm not very experienced, but I think you'll be happy with the results ;)*

18 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I love that makeup box! Leopard is definitely a print that I adore.


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss! LOVE leopard-- so good on this box! Loving your blog, definitely following! I would love if you'd take a look at mine! Follow back if the sprit moves you!

    XOXO
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the comment :) Sure ill follow you back :) xoxo
      suzy

      Delete
  3. mhhh every woman dream!!! just found ur blog and love it! i follow u on gfc hope u want to follow back! thanks and happy xmas.
    giulia
    thefashionmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your comment :) I'd love to follow you. xoxo
      suzy

      Delete
  4. love this :)

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leopard box!!!

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty cute!

    http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/
    We should follow each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really nice! Would love if you could check out my latest posts :)

    Following you :)
    http://megansfashionalphabet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the perfect make-up case!!! 

Your blog is fabulous - want to follow each other? Let me know :-)

    ♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this blog! & that leopard print is so chic (;

    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely agree with you about leopard print...love it...and about to have a new post with a leopard outfit :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great case :) i got mine years and years ago from walmart believe it or not and still love it. xA

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips