Friday, February 22, 2013

February 2013 TopBox & Ipsy Glam Bag - Review & Tutorial


Another month has come and gone, and so has this months beauty subscriptions. Check out my video for all the details on the items I received in the February TopBox as well as the February My Glam / Ipsy Bag. I also have an awesome tutorial at the end of the video using the products from both beauty subscriptions so don't forget to check that out as well! If you want to see swatches of some of the products just check them out below.
For those of you who were wondering what the dupe for the Deborah Lippmann polish was called by Essie it is  Shine of the Times.

Styling:
Blouse - Daily Look
Necklace & Earrings - Forever 21

TopBox

February 2013 Top Box - From Left to Right: GCB Killa Vanilla 100% Natural Whipper Body Cream, B Kamins Nutrient Replacement Cream, Makeup Forever Pro Finish Multiuse powder foundation, Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Ray of Light


Ipsy/ My Glam Bag

February 2013 Ipsy/ My Glam Bag - From Left to Right: Lash Card, Coastal Scents Quad, Mica Beauty Cosmetics Gel Liner in Black, Pop BeautyMascara in Black, Pixi Flawless and Poreless Face Primer. 

Colors from top to Bottom Left to Right: Candlelight, Gunmetal, Incognito, Ashen

Swatches of Coastal Scents Quad - From Left to right, Incognito, Gunmetal, Ashen, Candelight

Lancome Artliner (Left), Mica Gel Liner (Right)

Finished Makeup Look

 

Thanks so much for reading/ watching. Don't forget to follow and leave me a link to your blog. I'd love to check them out!

Fashionabli yours,

~Suzy
Xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Hi I've just read your comment on my blog, just followed you now feel free to follow back! :)

    http://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up for topbox and can't wait to receive my March one! love your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    http://adventures-in-procrastination.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!

    following you now, hope you follow back ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Check out my blog! <3 http://1100days.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have known your blog through your comment, I like the video, is great
    greetings from Spain

    heartbeat blog



    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorial ! Thanks for following I'm following you on GFC now too!

    Find me on Instagram! @alinasfashtips :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review,, hon.. :-)
    tell me in my blog if you want to follow each other.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look...it's beautiful.
    i'm following now!

    www.brightbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just followed back :) love this makeup look !!
    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely makeup! You look very pretty :)
    Thanks for visiting ym blog. It would be grand to meet up if you visit Mumbai!
    I would love to follow each other. I am following you through GFC. Please follow back at:
    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thanks for following! Now following back your lovely blog! xoxo Amber

    http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips