Friday, March 22, 2013

Firmoo Glasses Review*

Hello Lovelies!
Today I am going to be reviewing a pair of glasses I was recently sent by Firmoo.com, a global online optical store. They have a really wide selection of eye glasses as well as sunglasses at extremely affordable prices. I actually don't need to wear glasses because I have 20/20 vision (Is that perfect vision? I think so...) but I have always been curious about how I would look with glasses, for fashion and style reasons of course. Some people have no choice but to wear them, but glasses can make such a statement and completely change the way you look and how people perceive you, so in a way, those who wear glasses have a whole other way of expressing their individuality. When they asked me to review their products I was thrilled; Here was my chance to see how glasses would look on me and how my style, attitude and peoples perceptions of me would change. Here is how I look with the glasses.





The glasses I am wearing here are model #SD2242. If you're interested in getting them you can do so here: http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-1014.html  
They have a really great program called the first pair free program, so head on over to this link for all the details to get your free pair: http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html  

I have to say that I was pretty impressed with the quality of the glasses. Even though I don't need a prescription, they make it available to you. The frames themselves are very sturdy and extremely well made.  They have a nice glossy finish and have a light brown and dark brown duo tone for the inside and outside of the frames which I love. The only downside on my part is that I personally think that the glasses are not wide and large enough for the shape of my face. Even though you can virtually try on the glasses by posting up your photo, you won't really know how they'll look until you try them on in person. Overall I would definitely recommend Firmoo.com if you're looking for glasses at a reasonable price and that are pretty great quality. Stay tuned because I will be hosting a giveaway for Glasses from Firmoo. It should be coming up shortly!!! Thanks again for reading and don't forget to check out my youtube channel and instagram linked in the top bar. Until next time ^_^

Fashionabli Yours,

Suzy
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You look super cute in them!

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. these glasses really suit you! let's follow each other in gf and bloglovin! have already followed u there!

    http://blogboudoir.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4597997

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips