Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Fashion 2013 - Lady Dutch

Hello Lovelies! Today's post is about spring fashion, and with a little help from my friends at Lady Dutch, we'll take a look at some of the hottest trends to look out for this spring. First, Here's a behind the scenes look at the Spring 2013 Collection and photo shoot for Lady Dutch!


 Sorry if the video quality was not the best, I downloaded it in HD but Bloggers video player is not the greatest. Now, onto the spring fashion trends!

Maxi Dresses in Bright or Pastel Colors
Maxi Dresses are a great go to piece for the spring and summer. They can be worn on the most casual days, like an outdoor picnic with friends, and then transformed into elegant gala-worthy gown in the evening with the right accessories. Here are two of my favorites, in both a pastel orange and royal purple.

Get this dress here.

Love the color purple? I know I do, get it here.

Floral Prints
One of my favorite trends for this season is by far floral printed anything. Lady Dutch has several gorgeous floral pieces, but the one I love the most has to be these floral printed white pants. You can pair it with almost any sort of top, from casual to dressy. Here they used a beautiful pink button up blouse to bring out the pink in the floral pattern.

If you'd like to get your hands on this outfit, click here.

Mint Green
Mint Green has been a wardrobe staple for the past few seasons. It is great on any skin tone and comes in a variety of shades, from extremely bright, to pastel. I myself am in love with Blazers in this color. Check this one out!

Loving this outfit? You can get it online, just click here. 

Bold Prints
Bold prints can be difficult to pull off, but the best way to do it is to go in proportion with your size. If you are very petite, stick to smaller more compact prints, this way the pattern doesn't overwhelm and swallow you up. If you are taller, you can get away with something a little larger and more extravagant.

This blouse is perfect for those tall girls who wanna rock something bold. 
I love this look as I'm a tall girl myself, get it here.

For you petite girls out there, this printed high low dress is perfect, the shorter front allows you to show off your legs, and give you that added length to your body. This girl looks like she has legs for days.
High - Low dresses are perfect for spring, you can get this one here.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you guys love the clothes just as much as I do and that this helped you make some fashion choices about what to wear this spring. Check out more of Lady Dutch's spring collection on their website:

Thanks again, and I look forward to reading all of your lovely comments. Don't forget to subscribe to my posts by following me on Blog Lovin & GFC! You can also check out my OOTD's on instagram @ suzysweetz5. Until next time!!!

Fashionabli yours,

~Suzy
xoxo

*Disclaimer: I just want to make it clear that I was in no way compensated for writing this post. I genuinely love Lady Dutch clothing and have been a fan for years. ^_^

18 comments:

  1. lovely clothes :D
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures and great fashion tips for spring! Mint is my new favorite color for spring and that blazer is too cute! I'm so excited to start wearing some these fabulous trends! Great post
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post Susan
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you again now.Can you see me or I can try again :) Sorry :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following now via Bloglovin, waiting for you to follow back!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O Beautiful.
    Following you now! Sorry I took so long to reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, dear! I follow you with pleasure :) Follow me too if you want...
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice pastel colours! love the subtle patterns a lot!
    thanks for the love hon, I'm following you now!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the first dress! *w*
    Nice blog and great header, you look gorgeous! :3

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey there.. u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother??? if so follow me via gfc and let me know,i'll follow back for sure.. :) we can even follow eachother on lookbook,facebook,instagram and twitter.. let me know i alwz follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there! nice blog, love it! :)
    maybe we can follow each other?

    http://curiositywise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips