Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog Hiatus

Hey everyone,
Unfortunately I have some bad news. I have to put my blog on hiatus. I have a super busy summer ahead of me. My schooling is going to be taking up most of my time. I actually am in school 5 days a week and 1 night a week until the month of August, so there is no way I will be able to post as often as I'd like. I'm already super behind with my posts, as I wanted to continue doing reviews for makeup like topbox and Ipsy, and I had a bunch of spring clothing and makeup hauls coming as well, but I just do not have the time to write up and or film the reviews. I am going to try to post from time to time, I just wanted to let everyone know that my posts wont be regular. Thank you everyone for sticking with me, and I will definitely be back in the future.

xoxo
Suzy

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and style :) Let's follow each other :)
    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips