Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Guess Who's Back, Back again?

Hello Loves!
After quite a long hiatus of over 1 year, I have finally decided to take up my blog again!!! As you can see, I have re-vamped the whole blog. New name, New design and New attitude!

When I first started my blog I was focusing way too much on my stats and followers and have just decided to blog and post about what really interests me and what I really love. I was blogging for all the wrong reasons before, so now I am doing it for me, and for all of my readers. I want to share more than just fashion trends and makeup tutorials or reviews, I want to talk about relationships, love, friendship, travel, and broadening your horizons. Feel free to make requests, ask me questions, and get to know me. I want to get to know all of you as well.

A lot has happened in the last year that I think are absolutely crucial to understanding who I am and what I'm about. The most exciting thing that has happened since I went on hiatus is the fact that I got engaged!! My long term boyfriend proposed in November of 2013 and we are set to get married in July 2015. I am so excited about it and I cannot wait to share with you the whole process so far. I will be definitely posting about themes, DIY's and tips for picking a dress that suites your body type! I'll also post about how to make sure you have happy bridesmaids, since we all know that being a bridesmaid can be amazing and exciting, but can also be a real downer if your bride is really a bridezilla! Look forward to those posts along with more from my wedding journey!

As for the rest of my life, school is finally finished! I am officially a University Graduate with both a bachelors and a graduate degree. School is definitely rough for a lot of us, so don't hesitate to ask for advice for anything school related. After 20 years of schooling, from high school to college and university, I have seen and done it all, from dealing with difficult teachers, to deadlines, to bullies and more. The worst dilemma I think all of us can relate to is waking up in the morning, staring into our closets full of clothing, and STILL not knowing what to put on our backs. It's a struggle not only for students, but for workplace professionals as well. I will be posting about how to make it easier to make choices for everyday depending on where you are in your lives, so look forward to that as well!

With all that being said, I hope you will come along with me on this journey and that you will continue to love and support me and the blog. Don't hesitate to make requests and ask questions. I will try my best to answer everyone and tailor my posts to your needs!

Until next time!

Suzy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips