Saturday, December 15, 2012

Outfit Post - Christmas Party

Dress - Lady Dutch, Shoes - Just Fab, Necklace - Forever21, Belt- Joe Fresh
Makeup - Naked 2 Pallet & Lashem False Lashes

I struggled in finding something to wear to my Christmas parties because I wanted to find something classy enough to wear to a more professional environment, that could still translate into a sexier look for the easier going fashion oriented crowd. As you all know by now, I work at Lady Dutch, so looking good is required. I had to juggle two parties last night, and for the aforementioned reasons, I went with this fitted lace dress with sleeves, and opaque nylons. This look allowed me to still be sexy because of the fit, but conservative and professional enough for a party with professionals. Tell me what you think of the look in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe and follow me. A la prochaine!

Bisous xoxo
~Suzy

27 comments:

  1. Suzy!!! You look amazing! Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. S very pretty, I love your outfit(:

    xo
    -Autumn & Athena

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look awesome ^^
    Following back on Bloglovin too :) #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, thanks for your comment on my blog!!! I really like your blog!!

    Maybe we could follow each other...

    XOXO Melissa

    www.mystylecompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow eachother :D Thanks for the comment :D

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. You look great. Love the dress and heels. Opaque tights definitely make a short dress more conservative. xA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this all black look and how you diverged from it with such a neat necklace and nude heels. Seriously, that necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! The necklace pairing with lace is so adorable!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress it looks perfect for the occasion.

    Pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit, I love the necklace!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOu look so cute! Nice post, thank you for share! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:) BTW I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so gorgeous love that LBD.
    xo
    Rachelle
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Black is so chic and I think it's always elevated when it's black lace :)
    xx

    The Fashionable ESQ

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning! And I love those false lashes, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling ;) dont forget to follow me if you wanna see more :D
      suzy

      Delete

Blogging tips